Documents to apply for a Russian visa
1. Passport (Pasport) valid for at least 6 months from the date the visa expires and at least two blank pages.
2. A visa form with 1 attached picture, size 3x4 cm.
3. Forms for Nationals American / British and Georgian.
4. 1 color photo size 3x4 cm with signature on the back.
5. Hotel reservations or tours from an approved Russian travel agency.
6. Letter or invitation letter from a company or agency in Russia. Issued by the Federal Government of Russia (original) (for business visa).
7. HIV test certificate for those who wish to stay more than 3 months (for business and student visas).
8. Flight tickets to and from Russia.
9. Travel insurance.